ECW Spiritual Growth
Spiritual Growth Retreat
What does it mean to live a life sold out to Jesus? How do we live ‘Deep in the Heart of Jesus’? Can God see me as precious when my heart is not pure? The 2012 ECW Spiritual Growth Retreat, DENIM & DIAMONDS, focused on how God sees each of His children through His son Jesus Christ ~ Diamonds in the Rough, Created to Glisten. We discovered how we can perfect and maintain our “sparkle” for the Lord, so that His glory can continue to shine out through us. Based on a Western theme, DENIM & DIAMONDS was filled with fun ideas, skits, activities, and in depth scripture lessons. We enjoyed great spiritual fellowship and showcased our unique Texas flare under the Camp Allen pines.
Our speaker this year was Carla McDougal, CEO and founder of Reflective Life Ministries. Conference registration included all meals, overnight lodging and workshop handout materials. It was a wonderful way to renew and refresh ourselves within the company of others!
- Enjoy the scenic serenity of Camp Allen
- Refresh your Spirit with some “Me Time”
- Renew and deepen your personal relationship with Christ
- Meet new people and fellowship with old friends
- Share spiritual discoveries with other Christian women
- Escape the hustle and bustle of life