The Trainer's Corner hosts the most current safeguarding trainer information and resources provided by the Safeguarding Team.
Safeguarding God's Children (SGC)
- SGC Discussion Questions - Power Point
- SGC Discussion Questions - Spanish
- SGC Participants Workbook for Ministries
- Center for Protection - Education Services
- CyberTipline - Online Child Safety & Resources
- NetSmartz Kids - Internet Safety Everyday
Safeguarding God's People (SGP)
- Worksheet for Participants
- Faith Trust Institute - Safe and Healthy Faith Communities
- On Faith by Jacqueline L. Salmon, Washington Post Staff Writer
Don't forget to log into SRS, print the Sign Out Sheet (SOS) prior to training and upload completed SOS within 2 Business Days.
SRS Trainer Instructions
If you have questions or need a quick review, download the Trainer Tasks & Instructions.
Trainer Kits w. DVD's
If your parish or school needs to purchase a Children or People Kit with DVD's, they can be ordered online from Church Pension Group.
Master Trainer Honorarium
Safety and protection; these are critical features of our commitment to promoting a culture of physical, emotional and spiritual health and wellness, for our children and all of us who work and volunteer in ministries to children and youth. The EDOT Policies for the Protection of Children and Youth from Abuse provides the structure we need to create and maintain programs and environments which achieve that commitment. These policies are the common language we use to define what safety and protection look like. Our "Trainers Tip" for this month is to begin each training with a review and discussion of the revised 2018 policies.