- Spiritual Retreat in Recovery, Camp Capers in Waring, TX - May 3-5, 2019: The mission of the Spiritual Retreat in Recovery is to provide a safe place to deepen one's spiritual journey. Open to all members in the recovery community. No church affiliation is required. Attendees will be treated to warm hospitality, delicious food, and thoughtful presentations in a beautiful hill country setting along the Guadalupe River.
Register online: www.dwtx.org/calendar-events Spiritual Retreat in Recovery - Flyer & Info
- Addiction & Faith Conference, Bloomington, Minnesota - September 20-22, 2019: Educating clergy, congregations and caregivers about addiction in every form, including opioid addiction. How will we as people of faith respond?
Register online: www.addictionandfaithconference.com Addiction & Faith Conference - Flyer & Info
- Annual Recovery Retreat, Camp Allen - March 27-29, 2020: Save the date! Questions? Contact: The Rev. Terry Pierce for recovery ministries and event info.
- Weekly Friends of Dr. Bob / Two Way Prayer Meeting in Austin, TX: Austin Recovery 4201 South Congress Ave. Suite #202
GPS Navigation: 202 Industrial Blvd., Austin, TX 78745 (Near South Congress & Ben White across from Salvation Army Family Store)
Every Sunday evening 7:00-8:00 PM. Contact Rev. Bill Wigmore.
- Weekly Friend’s of Dr. Bob Men’s Study Group: This group is presently studying “The Sermon on the Mount” by Emmett Fox. It meets in Austin at 6805 N. Capital of Texas Highway Suite 222 every Tuesday from Noon-1:00 PM. Contact Greg Crouch or call 512.964.0855