At 104 years old, Georgia Mitchell was the eldest parishioner of Good Shepherd Episcopal Church in Kingwood. Mitchell died in her sleep on Thursday, April 4, about three months shy of her 105th birthday.
- Weight of History Plays Key Role in Renovation Project at City's Oldest Church
- The Rev. Charles Graves IV accepts call as Houston Canterbury Campus Missioner
- Love is in the Hair
- Bishop Doyle’s Statement on Kerrville Plane Crash
- Waco Family Health Center Develops Community Green Space to Promote Health
The Rev. Charles Graves IV has accepted Bishop Doyle’s invitation to become the new Canterbury Campus Missioner in Houston, the Diocese of Texas announced April 30, 2019. Graves was most recently clergy resident and priest associate at Church of...
The Presiding Bishop of The Episcopal Church on behalf of its House of Bishops, along with the Presiding Bishop and Conference of Bishops of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, and the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops’...
- Episcopal clergywomen raise concerns about Danforth’s comments on Kavanaugh allegations
- Formation Is an Anchor for Evangelism and Growth Bishop Payne Writes in New Book
- Video series invites Episcopalians to revisit slave trade, share truths about race today
- Multi-cultural or Multi-racial?
- Numerous Episcopalians join A.C.T. to End Racism event commemorating King's assassination
This morning, anticipating the 4th of July by three days, we celebrate Independence Day, one of two national holidays which is also a church holy day, the other one being Thanksgiving. We have much to be thankful for in addition to our...
El Rdo. Charles Graves IV aceptó la invitación del Obispo Doyle para convertirse en el nuevo misionero de Houston Canterbury, la Diócesis de Texas anunció el 30 de abril de 2019. Recientemente, Graves fue miembro del clero y sacerdote asociado en...
- ESL Students Discover Texas Wilds Need No Translation
- Quinto domingo marca el Día de la Misión en Acción para la Iglesia de Cristo, Cedar Park
- Dos clérigos aceptan el llamado al ministerio de universidades
- La jefa de personal ha sido nombrada la nueva Canóniga del Ordinario
- Kathryn Ryan elegida como la nueva Obispa Sufragánea