Welcome to the Office of Financial Services. Here you will find information about compensation and reimbursement guidelines, rules and regulations of Church governance regarding financial matters, audit guidelines, property insurance information and many other important resources.
- Canons 22: Incorporation
- *Diocesan Guidelines for Incorporation and Bylaws (Templates for these documents can be obtained by emailing )*
- Special Offerings
CLERGY HOUSING TRUST Contact David Fisher
- Church Corporation Participating Fund
- Tax Guide for Episcopal Ministers & Churches
- The Church Pension Fund/A Guide to Your Benefits
- Risk Management & Insurance Basics
- Parish Inventory
- Manual of Business Methods which covers Financial Management; Internal Controls; Taxes and the Episcopal Church; Audit Guidelines; Record Management
- Manual de Métodos Administrativos para
losAsuntos de la Iglesia que cubreel Manejo de Finanzas; Control Interno; Impuestos y la Iglesia Episcopal; Directrices de Auditoría; Administración de Registros
- Parochial Report
- Diocesan Audit Procedures
- Supply Clergy Compensation
- Mileage Form 2018
- Mileage Form 2017
- Expense Report
- Check Request
Mileage Rate Change in 2018
The Internal Revenue Service announced that the standard mileage reimbursement rate for use of a car would increase to 54.5 cents per business mile driven effective January 1, 2018.
Accordingly, the Diocese of Texas will reimburse individuals for the use of their personal vehicles at a rate of 54.5 cents per mile in 2018.